Covid Quarantine Guidance
Please review the following guidelines and make sure that your child follows them if exposed. Also, please keep your child home if they have symptoms of infectious diseases, including COVID-19. Testing is encouraged for any child who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.
Should your student test positive for or be exposed to Covid-19, we recommend the following actions listed below or:
Positive Covid Test
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms resolve after 5 days, you can go to work or attend school.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If you are exposed to Covid-19:
- Begin masking as soon as you learn you were exposed
- Mask for 10 days from your last exposure
- Testing is recommended on Day 6 from exposure
- If negative test, continue masking through Day 10