Welcome to the Glenwood High School Media Center
The GHS Media Center offers Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Reference Materials, Online Databases, and more. Check back often as we continue to build content for the Media Center.
Glenwood Community School libraries support student growth by enhancing their education as 21st century learners, in support of lifelong learning. Our libraries are a source of escape and relaxation, and, above all, we provide all of our students with equal access to worldwide knowledge and educational resources.
About the High School Media Center
Media Center is open
- Reference Materials
- Online Databases
At Home Resources
Visit the Media Resources above. We have many resources which are available from home. A simple login with your school google account is all you need.
- 4 week checkout for all books
- 3 day checkout for periodicals
- Fines of 5¢ per day accumulated to $1.00
- Lost books must be paid for or replaced
- Checkout restrictions for students who
do not return materials
- Overdue notices are passed out
in English classrooms